Be an informed seller. Get an appraisal from Premier Real Estate Services, LLC.
If you're going to sell your home, you should seriously consider a professional appraisal. Don't think of an appraisal as purely an expense; it's worth every penny in the long run! Unless the homeowner spends hours every week on real estate valuation, like a professional appraiser does, it's difficult for them to understand their local real estate market.
We are not talking about how much you've spent buying and improving your home, or how much you want for it. You see, the appraisal measures how much your home will bring on the open market.
Technically, something is only worth the price another person is offering to pay.
||Contact us for details regarding services specialized for home sellers.
Need help setting a price when selling yourself?
Quite a few South Carolina homeowners are making the decision to sell their homes FSBO (For Sale By Owner) and foregoing the help of a real estate agent. But if you're going to do it right, with minimal waiting and to get the most you can, what you need is a professional appraisal. The best thing to have is an objective opinion, and we understand that it's difficult to take an objective look at your own home because of your emotional attachment to it. We will explain to you what you need to know, not just what you want to hear.
Not only can getting a professional appraisal help you set a sound selling price so your home will attract buyers, a professional appraisal can:
People are surprised when they find out their home's value is quite a bit more than they thought.
So taking the first step and investing in an appraisal provided the data to support a sale for thousands more than they thought they would get.
Others have an an overestimated opinion of their home's value, and an appraisal gave them the assistance they needed in order to realistically price their home - allowing them to quickly sell it - rather than gathering dust on the market for months. An overpriced home causes buyers to back off, which means no offers and no closing, wasting your valuable time and draining your resources while your home sits on the market.
- Be a very useful negotiating tool once you have a potential buyer
- Impress buyers with written proof of your home's condition inside and out
- Make you aware of issues and get rid of any overlooked repairs hassles that might stall a closing
- Lower the chances of unrevealed problems that cause sales to flop
Pre-listing appraisals in Richland County
Even if you're working with the most experienced agent, it's definitely a good idea to have an analysis of your home's value before signing a listing agreement.
Let Premier Real Estate Services, LLC help. We can provide you with a pre-listing appraisal so both you and your agent have an accurate description of your home's features and a detailed analysis of the the latest and similar comparable sales or as they're commonly called, "comps".
A resource for for local real estate knowledge
Not wanting to get a full appraisal but would like some information about how Richland real estate is doing in your area? We
can be a resource for your real estate quandaries with services especially designed for clients with your real estate needs.
Here's what to expect when you place an order for an appraisal through Premier Real Estate Services, LLC...
- We take great pride in making sure that when you send your initial inquiry, you get a response ASAP: We will give you information tailored for your individual appraisal need. Just explain your situation, and we will provide suggestions.
- Fast turnaround for appraisals: Typically in a week's time or less from the date we receive the request, we can have a PDF ready for you to download from our site or in your e-mail.
- Appraisal and consulting report presentations that suit YOUR needs:
We've worked on lots of assignments, and we know that in the art of real estate appraising, it's naive to think there's a typical or standard "boiler place" report. We provide many different report types and are familiar at providing appraisals to clients that keep the industry jargon to a minimum so that you don't have to be real estate attorney to understand it.
- Any follow up questions? You can expect a prompt response from Premier Real Estate Services, LLC: When we write reports, we make sure they are written in plain English, comprehensible to people outside the real estate industry, and meet or exceed the Uniform Standards of Professional Practice that governs the appraisal practice.
Should you have any inquiries concerning your appraisal once you've read the report, just give us a call or email us!